Music & Sound for Film, Television, Advertising and New Media
- Each project is an opportunity to stretch our range of imagination and be the musical chameleons that we are.
- We love to elevate the story with our music with a perfect blend of entertainment and social consciousness.
- Music and sound content creation for all media that sparks the senses and positive action, for an audience that spans generations and the globe.
- NEWS: Audio Book "In the Age of Love and Chocolate" by Gabrielle Zevin, was produced in our studio and narrated by Ilyana, has won a 2014 AudioFile Earphone Award and Ilyana's narration of "Rip Off" was a finalist in the 2014 Audie Awards.
- Our performance residency continues SEPTEMBER 25th @7pm at Slipper Room NYC. Come and see this show of original music and story telling through the eyes of Mae West.